Since the weather has not been very good I spent the weekend in the kitchen. From all the things that I managed to cook during these 48 hours I decided to share with you the easiest and possibly tastiest of all. This mud cake has only 6 ingredients and in half an hour it will be ready for you to enjoy it.
• 2 eggs
• 180 gr. of sugar
• 60 gr. of flour
• 30 gr. of cocoa or 100 gr. of chocolate
• Zest and juice of one orange
• 100 gr. of melted butter
• (if you like you could put a couple of tablespoons of ground walnut)
• Preheat the oven to 175 Celsius and butter the pan that you plan to use
• Mix the eggs with the sugar (for this recipe you don’t need an electric mixer you can easily use a wire to whisk the butter or even a fork)
• In this mixture you add the flour the cocoa or chocolate and the zest until they are incorporated.
• Lastly you add the juice and the melted butter and stir until smooth
• You then put the mixture in the oven for 15-17 minutes, not more because then you will end up eating a regular cake instead of a mud cake